Sunday, May 1, 2011

DISNEY!

If you know my family well you know that we love most things Disney! I am very excited cause Hannah and I just made plans to go visit Heather and George and while we are there we are going to Disney!!!! I am even more excited to bring my friend Kimi, because she has never been to Disneyland nor Disney World. Can you believe that? She was one deprived child. We are going the weekend after my birthday, I have to say that is one great birthday!

A couple of months ago I had to go to California for work and was able to stay the weekend to visit with Heather and George. It was nice to be able to hang out with them and of course we went to Disney. Here are some pictures of day at Disney:

Waiting in line. Can't you tell they are excited about it.


There we go some excitement!


This is one of my favorite parts of Disney....the ragtime piano. How awesome would it be to get paid to entertain people like this.
With all of the times we have been to Disney you would think we have done everything, but we found something we had never done before. We went into the Disney Animation Studios. In there they have different areas including a class on how to draw your own Disney character. In our class we learned how to draw Jack from the Night Before Christmas. Surprisingly Heather did the best. She said it was because she follows directions really well.



George was having so much fun he was singing from the light poles.


Aww look how adorable.

I swear George and I get along.

It was so much fun as usual and I am super excited to again in less than a month! Check back later for photos from the upcoming trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment