Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vintage!

I just had to share my excitement with you all!
I was reading some blogs today, got the vintage bug and stumbled into this Etsy shop! To be frank most vintage stuff is like size 2 so I was super excited to find vintage that would actually fit me!!!

THEN I found this dress and it wasn't ridiculously priced. It was like a match made in heaven. Right price, right measurements, and perfect for my graduation!!!
First I had to get a few other people's opinions too make sure I wasn't being completely spontaneous, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted it. Then my sister said I should definitely go for it and my friend Chrissy (who has the cutest style) said I should get it too so I bought it!!!!

I justified it by saying it is a graduation/birthday present to myself and by thinking about how much my Hannah spent on her prom dress that she is only going to wear once!

I can't wait to get it in the mail! Cross your fingers that is will fit me perfectly and I will post a picture of me in it once I get it!!!

Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad you got it - I can't wait to see it on you :)

    ReplyDelete