Monday, May 23, 2011

Are you stalking me?

Do you ever feel like a stalker?

I know I do. I am friends with people on facebook and look at all of their pictures, I follow them on twitter and get a play-by-play of what they are doing every day all day, I read their blogs, follow their pinterests and some of these people I have never and will probably never meet.

Isn't that weird?
Nope it isn't. I don't think it is anyways. So I think you should stalk me on all of those different social media sites.

Here they all are:
This blog of course
&

And if you want to follow my family's blogs here they are:

Then if you really want to push the stalking envelope here are my favorite blogs to follow:

That is all. After reading all of these blogs and such you will definitely know me and my interests a lot better. You will probably know me better than you ever hoped to but that is okay with me. I don't mind.

Oh yeah and if you want to email me you can do so at emily.s.warren@asu.edu (soon to change since I just graduated from ASU but I will keep you posted on that).

Thanks for stalking me!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, hilarious post, Emily!! Your writing style cracks me up...very honest/hold nothing back kind of style :)

    AND the bday gift from Grandma Warren is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Definitely better than the gift from me :)

    ReplyDelete