Friday, May 20, 2011

Paisley Jean Warren

These past couple of weeks have been really busy, with work events, end of school, graduation, my 22nd birthday, and watching my adorable niece! I can't say that I haven't had time to blog because I honestly could have. When I was babysitting Paisley I literally did nothing. I sat on the couch watched tv and basically stared at Paisley all day. I didn't even get on my computer once! Isn't that crazy?! Well it kind of doesn't count because I have an iPhone which is basically like a little computer, but you get it.



I will blog later about my graduation from ASU and my birthday, but right now I want to focus on Paisley. I know probably everyone says this, but I seriously think I have the cutest, most adorable niece. Seriously see for yourself she has big cheeks, lots of hair, wide eyes, and dimples. What could be cuter than that? Since I was with her for two days, all day I was able to capture a few really good pictures of her smiling and yawning and such. Take a look for yourself. She is adorable!






Look at those big eyes!
















Do you see what I mean now?


So if pictures weren't convincing enough here are a couple of videos of her just hanging out with Aunt Emily.







Cutest thing ever, isn't she? Yup I think we should make her a baby model. She could make millions! Haha jk.



Graduation and birthday posts to come!

2 comments: