Wednesday, May 25, 2011

American Idol

****Spoiler Alert****

I just watched the finale of American Idol and I am so happy with the result!
Scotty won!!!!

Country star all the way! I have to say though that Hailey was definitely my favorite. I was really hoping she would have won, but hey having two country stars in the final two was perfectly okay with me! I would have been fine with the results either way.

Tonight I was slightly jealous of all of the contestants, they got to sing with some big name people whom they probably didn't think they would ever even meet. I mean seriously, Lauren got to sing with Carrie Underwood!!! So jealous!

I really enjoyed this season of American Idol and got my family into watching it from the beginning all the way until now. The new judges definitely made this season.
I am so lame I was very paranoid that someone from back east was going to spoil it and post the winner on facebook or twitter so I avoided my phone and computer the entire two hours of watching the show.

What do you guys think about Scotty winning? Do you think he will be able to reach Carrie status or fall under the radar like Ruben?

I really hope most of the top ten this year become more famous because they were all phenomenal! If only I had a voice half as good as any one of them.

Hope you weren't too mad with the results. Have a wonderful night! Sleep tight!

P.S. Did you hear about Kim Kardashian getting engaged? Guess how big her ring is? 20.5 carats!!!!! Is that not insanely ridiculous?!?! I don't even want to think about how much that cost.

1 comment:

  1. I was really happy that Scotty won - although I would have been happy with Lauren too. I actually thought that Lauren's song was better.

    That's funny about you worrying that someone would post the winner b/c I was thinking the same thing...I stayed off of FB too that night :)

    ReplyDelete