Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Less than 24 hours!!!

So it is official I have less than 24 hours before I am gone for good. Well not really for good but for 5 months and that is kind of a long time for me considering I have never really been away from everything I know. I have already said most of my good byes but I don't really think it has hit me quite yet that I am leaving and I don't think it will until I am on the plane or maybe not even until I get to Madrid. Hopefully all goes well on travels over there. I am praying that all of my flights will be on time and nothing goes too terribly wrong. I will just need to keep on schedule and not just wonder around the airports :) Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. The next time I will post will be when I am in Alicante!!!! I am so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so freakin cute :) And I'm following it now, so you better keep it updated lol. This is Liza, btw, if you couldnt figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already!! Have lots of fun, we love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the posts coming!! I miss you already!!!!!!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Emily,
    I loved reading your blog! Sounds a bit exhausting and exciting so far. I am thrilled to get to follow what your experiencing in this most exciting time of your life. Good Luck with your host family and we most definately will keep you in our prayers. Keep posting. Be safe always! Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete