Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strawberry Festival

A while back I randomly looked at the local section of the Arizona Republic and the front cover had an article about a Strawberry Festival up in Strawberry, AZ! Everything about that just sounded like awesomeness! I love festivals and I love strawberries so I convinced my friends to make the drive up with me. It was slightly disappointed because they didn't really have a ton of strawberry stuff...not even a single strawberry jam...but there were a lot of vendors with crafts and jewelry and such. It was just nice to get out of the heat and walk around outside in beautiful weather with friends.

It took us awhile to find the strawberry stuff but we finally found it and got some yummy treats. Liza and Ryan did a strawberry float.
And I got the chocolate covered strawberries....
....and the strawberry shortcake. They were both delicious.
There was this random crazy dressed man walking around and he decided to jump in our picture.


Strawberry was such a cute small town and we had a lot of fun. I am determined to do more stuff like this, to just get away and relax and have fun with friends for a day. It is so much fun to do and these are the times you remember with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment