Friday, July 22, 2011

Disneyland Again!

I am finally back to blogging.....again. Sorry I am not very good at this whole blog thing. I try, but I always find something else that I need to do and push this aside. I will try and be better though.

Almost two months ago I went to Disneyland with my little sister Hannah, her boyfriend Jeremiah, and one of my best friend's Kimi (who has never been to disney before!). We drove from Phoenix to Irvine to stay with Heather and George and along the way we found this amazing jerky place! Haha it was funny because there was sign after sign along the freeway for Daniel's Really Good Fresh Jerky. How could you not stop for the awesomely named jerky place and as promised they did indeed have really good fresh jerky. We were a little disappointed though because we didn't get to meet Daniel himself.
Jeremiah displaying our really good fresh jerky. My favorite was the Teriyaki Turkey Jerky. I suggest you stop in there if you are going between Cali and AZ and try it. It is worth it.

Saturday we went to Disney bright and early. We wanted to get in as much time as possible since we wanted Kimi to get the full effect and be able to do as much as she can.












This is one of our new favorite things to do in Disney, the animation studio. It is on the street on the way to the Tower of Terror. You can learn how to draw a Disney character and see how animation works. It is so much and something new to do since we have done everything there about 20 times.
I love these chairs...I'm not sure why I just do.






It was so much fun to go and visit Heather and George and get to introduce Kimi to Disney! Hannah and I got a four day pass so we will be back this summer for sure.

Promise to keep to better updated!

1 comment: