Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mail!

Here's the mail, it never fails
It makes me want to wag my tail
When it comes I want to wail, MAIL!

Haha sorry I am lame. That is definitely from blue clues but I am that excited.

I just wanted to do a thank you post real fast. Yesterday morning as I was leaving for school I saw a letter on the table for me! Thank you Grandma Warren!!! That seriously made my day. I love getting mail at home, as I am pretty everyone does, but here it is like 20 times better! When I got to school I bragged to everyone that I got a letter from my grandma :)

Yesterday was just a good day all around. It started off wonderfully with the letter, then at school I didn't get any homework in my Spanish class, then me and a few of my friends met and we made progress on our spring break plans! That wasn't even all. I then met with my retail marketing group and we practically finished our slideshow and are on track to finish. Then when I got home I had a package on my bed from my family!!!

Look at all that stuff! Girl scout cookies, slim jims, reese's pieces, chocolate chips, travel towel, towel size lotions and contact solution, etc.... I love my family! Then to top off my day I finished book number two. I read 'Remember Me?' by Sophie Kinsella (no this is not the same as the movie that is coming out soon). It was a hilarious book and a fairly fast read. Now I am on a mission to read another one of her books before Mandy leaves, because it is her book and she is leaving in a week!

Just thought I would share my happy day with y'all. Hope yours was as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment