Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October Break!


So unfortunately ASU doesn't have October break but it has been kind of nice cause Heather and I have the house to ourselves and I have actually gotten a lot of stuff done!

So I will start with the weekend. I worked a double on Sunday and it was terrible! I only made a total of about $50 all day and I worked a DOUBLE! I couldn't believe how slow it was, but I was super excited cause between my shifts I was able to go to Michael's and buy lots of Halloween/Fall decorations!!! The best part is that everything I bought was on sale!!! I love bargain shopping! Then I went home for all of 20 minutes and put everything that I bought up!

These are all of the decorations I bought:


I had to go searching through our pantry to find candy to fill these cute containers.


I thought this was so cute and it was only $4!!!! And it is good for all of fall not just Halloween!



What I was most excited about buying were these awesome gift bags! Thank you Martha Stewart for making such easy cute creative things for me to make!!!

They are little witches brooms!!!



Then after classes on Monday I went up in our attic in our garage and got out all of my parent's halloween decorations and put those up too and now the house looks AWESOME!!! I am kind of proud of myself for doing it all by myself.


I think this is super cute! My mom bought this at the Orange Patch.




I think we have had this my whole life or at least for as long as I can remember. The sad thing is that this is like the only decoration we put up normally.








I love putting up the spider webs!



So now that all of the decorations are up the house is all ready for our COOKIE DECORATING PARTY!!!! I am super excited for the cookie decorating party, everyone is invited and there are going to be a TON of cookies and lots of different color frosting and sprinkles. My mom's cut out cookies are the best!

On a totally different note I was unpleasantly surprised when I left for school this morning. Heather, Kimi, and I were pulling out of the driveway and we noticed that my car was egged!!! I guess that is what happens when high school kids have a week off and nothing better to do. I have no idea when it happened but we were running late so I couldn't clean it off until after school. Thankfully I had Kimi to help me. It came off fairly easily which I was happy about, but it smelled super bad :(



No comments:

Post a Comment